2019 NATIONAL HBCU WEEK CONFERENCE
SEPTEMBER 8-10, 2019| Renaissance Washington DC Downtown Hotel, Washington, DC
Exhibitor space is limited. Don’t delay, apply today.
Exhibiting at the conference provides an opportunity for a company, agency or organization to exhibit products, services and organizational opportunities. Exhibitions are held on days one and two of the conference and near the registration site for all participants, offering excellent visibility.
- Complete the Exhibitor Application in its entirety.
- Save the form using your organization’s name.
- Submit the form by email to email@example.com, Subject line: 2019 HBCU Week Conference Exhibitor Application no later than May 8, 2019.
The Initiative reserves the right to select organizations on best fit according to information provided.
- Applicant must represent individuals/organizations that provide products/services to institutions of higher education, their faculty, staff, students and the communities they serve.
- Only complete applications will be considered.
DEADLINE & SELECTION TIMELINE
- Application deadline is May 8, 2019.
- Approved exhibitors will be notified on or before June 8, 2019.
- Set-up, show time and breakdown information will be provided to Approved Exhibitors on or before July 8, 2019.
There is no cost to exhibit, however exhibitors that require Wi-Fi access, electricity or other AV support will need to coordinate those services with the venue directly.
Due to limited exhibit space, selection and availability will be made on a first-come, first-served basis. Additionally, conference sponsors are guaranteed an exhibit space.
Exhibit space includes the following:
- One 3’ x 6’ skirted table
- Two (2) Chairs
- Inclusion of agency/organization name in the conference program
- Access to the conference app to interact with participants and share information
NOTE: The Initiative recommends that federal agencies with multiple sub-agencies/bureaus work collaboratively. Federal Agency subcomponents (agencies, bureaus, etc.) will be combined at the discretion of the Initiative.