Section 1482 (b) (2)
(2) Peer-review panels for particular competitions
- The Secretary shall ensure that each subpanel selected from the standing panel that reviews an application under part B or C includes—
- (i) individuals with knowledge and expertise on the issues addressed by the activities described in the application; and
- (ii) to the extent practicable, parents of children with disabilities ages birth through 26, individuals with disabilities, and persons from diverse backgrounds.
- A majority of the individuals on each subpanel that reviews an application under part B or C shall be individuals who are not employees of the Federal Government.
(B) Federal employment limitation
Last modified on November 7, 2019