Welcome to the U.S. Department of Education’s Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA) website, which brings together IDEA information and resources from the Department and our grantees.
Whether you are a student, parent, educator, service provider, or grantee, you are here because you care about children with disabilities and their families and want to find information and explore resources on infants, toddlers, children, and youth with disabilities.
Thank you for visiting the IDEA website. If you have feedback regarding the site, please let us know on our blog.
- NEWS: Department publishes resource on accessibility, distance learning options for students with disabilities during COVID-19 emergency
- NEWS: Department releases webinar, fact sheet for protecting students’ civil rights during COVID-19 response
- NEWS: Department releases COVID-19, IDEA-related Q-and-A
- ANNOUNCEMENT: OSEP released infographic on students with autism
- ANNOUNCEMENT: 2019 annual IDEA report to Congress published
- VIDEO: Students with disabilities and the use of restraint and seclusion in K-12 public schools