Welcome to the U.S. Department of Education’s Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA) website, which brings together IDEA information and resources from the Department and our grantees.
Whether you are a student, parent, educator, service provider, or grantee, you are here because you care about children with disabilities and their families and want to find information and explore resources on infants, toddlers, children, and youth with disabilities.
Thank you for visiting the IDEA website. If you have feedback regarding the site, please let us know on our blog.
- ANNOUNCEMENT: Long COVID under Section 504 and the IDEA: A Resource to Support Children, Students, Educators, Schools, Service Providers, and Families
- ANNOUNCEMENT: OSEP Fast Facts with Accompanying Supplemental Tool Looks at School Aged Children Served Under IDEA
- ANNOUNCEMENT: OSEP Fast Facts Feature Newest Section 618 Data Files and Personnel
- NEWS: Department submits 42nd Annual Report to Congress on the IDEA
- ANNOUNCEMENT: OSEP Fast Facts highlight Asian, Hispanic and/or Latino children with disabilities
- NEWS: Department commemorates 45 years of the IDEA