Welcome to the U.S. Department of Education’s Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA) website, which brings together IDEA information and resources from the Department and our grantees.
Whether you are a student, parent, educator, service provider, or grantee, you are here because you care about children with disabilities and their families and want to find information and explore resources on infants, toddlers, children, and youth with disabilities.
Thank you for visiting the IDEA website. If you have feedback regarding the site, please let us know on our blog.
- Office of Special Education Programs Seeks Input: Prioritizing Equity
- New Guidance Helps Schools Support Students with Disabilities and Avoid Discriminatory Use of Discipline
- 2022 Determination Letters on State Implementation of IDEA Released
- Recommendations To Improve Young Children’s Social-Emotional Development, Mental Health
- Agencies Host Joint Webinar To Address Early Care and Workforce Shortages