Welcome to the U.S. Department of Education’s Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA) website, which brings together IDEA information and resources from the Department and our grantees.
Whether you are a student, parent, educator, service provider, or grantee, you are here because you care about children with disabilities and their families and want to find information and explore resources on infants, toddlers, children, and youth with disabilities.
Thank you for visiting the IDEA website. If you have feedback regarding the site, please let us know on our blog.
- VIDEO: IDEA Website tutorial videos
- NEWS: OSERS seeks public input regarding IDEA data collection, technical assistance to states
- ANNOUNCEMENT: OSERS posts four new letters
- VIDEO: OSERS Assistant Secretary talks special education
- ANNOUNCEMENT: Proposed two-year postponement of significant disproportionality regulations implementation
- ANNOUNCEMENT: Outdated IDEA site to redirect to new IDEA site April 30