Welcome to the U.S. Department of Education’s Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA) website, which brings together IDEA information and resources from the Department and our grantees.
Whether you are a student, parent, educator, service provider, or grantee, you are here because you care about children with disabilities and their families and want to find information and explore resources on infants, toddlers, children, and youth with disabilities.
Thank you for visiting the IDEA website. If you have feedback regarding the site, please let us know on our blog.
- VIDEO: Students with disabilities and the use of restraint and seclusion in K-12 public schools
- FAQ: Prior approval FAQ release for formula grant recipients
- ANNOUNCEMENT: OSERS posts two new letters and a Q-and-A in September
- NEWS: Secretary DeVos makes clear federal funds can be used to support dual enrollment, postsecondary options for students and youth with disabilities
- ANNOUNCEMENT: Department releases 2019 determination letters on state implementation of IDEA