Section 1482 (a)
(a) Applicant and recipient responsibilities
- The Secretary shall require that an applicant for, and a recipient of, a grant, contract, or cooperative agreement for a project under part B or C—
- (A) involve individuals with disabilities or parents of individuals with disabilities ages birth through 26 in planning, implementing, and evaluating the project; and
- (B) where appropriate, determine whether the project has any potential for replication and adoption by other entities.
- The Secretary may require a recipient of a grant, contract, or cooperative agreement under part B or C to—
- (A) share in the cost of the project;
- (B) prepare any findings and products from the project in formats that are useful for specific audiences, including parents, administrators, teachers, early intervention personnel, related services personnel, and individuals with disabilities;
- (C) disseminate such findings and products; and
- (D) collaborate with other such recipients in carrying out subparagraphs (B) and (C).
(1) Development and assessment of projects
(2) Additional responsibilities
Last modified on November 7, 2019