(c) Definition of eligible entity
In this section, the term "eligible entity" means—
- (1) a local educational agency; or
- (2) a consortium consisting of a local educational agency and 1 or more of the following entities:
- (A) Another local educational agency.
- (B) A community-based organization with a demonstrated record of effectiveness in helping children with disabilities who have behavioral challenges succeed.
- (C) An institution of higher education.
- (D) A community mental health provider.
- (E) An educational service agency.
idea_regulations-template-default single single-idea_regulations postid-77329 wp-custom-logo wp-embed-responsive with-font-selector no-anchor-scroll footer-on-bottom animate-body-popup social-brand-colors hide-focus-outline link-style-standard has-sidebar content-title-style-normal content-width-normal content-style-boxed content-vertical-padding-show non-transparent-header mobile-non-transparent-header kadence-elementor-colors elementor-default elementor-kit-82278 1465(c) Section1465(c) Section 1465 (c) Section 1465 (c) Section 1465 c Section1465c 1465 c 1465c Section-1465-c Section 1465 100 Section-1465-100 Section1465100
Last modified on November 7, 2019