Section 1412 (a) (12) (B) (ii)

(ii) Reimbursement for services by public agency

  • If a public agency other than an educational agency fails to provide or pay for the special education and related services described in clause (i), the local educational agency (or State agency responsible for developing the child’s IEP) shall provide or pay for such services to the child. Such local educational agency or State agency is authorized to claim reimbursement for the services from the public agency that failed to provide or pay for such services and such public agency shall reimburse the local educational agency or State agency pursuant to the terms of the interagency agreement or other mechanism described in subparagraph (A)(i) according to the procedures established in such agreement pursuant to subparagraph (A)(ii).
  • Severe Discrepancy
    idea_regulations-template-default single single-idea_regulations postid-79212 wp-custom-logo wp-embed-responsive with-font-selector no-anchor-scroll footer-on-bottom animate-body-popup social-brand-colors hide-focus-outline link-style-standard has-sidebar content-title-style-normal content-width-normal content-style-boxed content-vertical-padding-show non-transparent-header mobile-non-transparent-header kadence-elementor-colors elementor-default elementor-kit-82278 1412(a)(12)(B)(ii) Section1412(a)(12)(B)(ii) Section 1412 (a) (12) (B) (ii) Section 1412 (a) (12) (B) (ii) Section 1412 a 12 B ii Section1412a12Bii 1412 a 12 B ii 1412a12Bii Section-1412-a-12-B-ii Section 1412 a 12 B 2 Section-1412-a-12-B-2 Section1412a12B2

    Last modified on November 7, 2019