Welcome to the U.S. Department of Education’s Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA) website, which brings together IDEA information and resources from the Department and our grantees.
Whether you are a student, parent, educator, service provider, or grantee, you are here because you care about children with disabilities and their families and want to find information and explore resources on infants, toddlers, children, and youth with disabilities.
Thank you for visiting the IDEA website. If you have feedback regarding the site, please let us know on our blog.
- ANNOUNCEMENT: OSEP released two new infographics looking at race, ethnicity and the IDEA
- NEWS: OSERS releases updated postsecondary education and employment transition guide
- ANNOUNCEMENT: OSEP releases infographic on infants and toddlers with disabilities
- NEWS: Department releases IDEA dispute resolution in COVID-19 Q-and-A documents
- ANNOUNCEMENT: OSEP released infographic on students with emotional disturbance