Sec. 303.602 (b) (3)

(3) As needed, provide for interpreters for persons who are deaf and other necessary services for Council members and participants. The Council may use funds under this part to pay for those services.

idea_regulations-template-default single single-idea_regulations postid-60189 wp-custom-logo wp-embed-responsive with-font-selector no-anchor-scroll footer-on-bottom animate-body-popup social-brand-colors hide-focus-outline link-style-standard has-sidebar content-title-style-normal content-width-normal content-style-boxed content-vertical-padding-show non-transparent-header mobile-non-transparent-header kadence-elementor-colors elementor-default elementor-kit-82278 Sec.303.602(b)(3) Sec.303.602(b)(3) Sec 303602 (b) (3) Sec 303 602 (b) (3) Sec. 303.602 b 3 Sec.303.602b3 Sec. 303.602 b 3 Sec.303.602b3 Sec.--303.602-b-3 Sec. 303.602 b 3 Sec.--303.602-b-3 Sec.303.602b3

Last modified on May 3, 2017