Sec. 303.448 (a)

(a) General. Any party aggrieved by the findings and decision made under §§303.440 through 303.445 who does not have the right to an appeal under §303.446(b), and any party aggrieved by the findings and decision under §303.446(b), has the right to bring a civil action with respect to the due process complaint under §303.440. The action may be brought in any State court of competent jurisdiction or in a district court of the United States without regard to the amount in controversy.

idea_regulations-template-default single single-idea_regulations postid-59113 wp-custom-logo wp-embed-responsive with-font-selector no-anchor-scroll footer-on-bottom animate-body-popup social-brand-colors hide-focus-outline link-style-standard has-sidebar content-title-style-normal content-width-normal content-style-boxed content-vertical-padding-show non-transparent-header mobile-non-transparent-header kadence-elementor-colors elementor-default elementor-kit-82278 Sec.303.448(a) Sec.303.448(a) Sec 303448 (a) Sec 303 448 (a) Sec. 303.448 a Sec.303.448a Sec. 303.448 a Sec.303.448a Sec.--303.448-a Sec. 303.448 a Sec.--303.448-a Sec.303.448a

Last modified on May 3, 2017