Sec. 300.618 (a)

(a) A parent who believes that information in the education records collected, maintained, or used under this part is inaccurate or misleading or violates the privacy or other rights of the child may request the participating agency that maintains the information to amend the information.

Severe Discrepancy
idea_regulations-template-default single single-idea_regulations postid-60619 wp-custom-logo wp-embed-responsive with-font-selector no-anchor-scroll footer-on-bottom animate-body-popup social-brand-colors hide-focus-outline link-style-standard has-sidebar content-title-style-normal content-width-normal content-style-boxed content-vertical-padding-show non-transparent-header mobile-non-transparent-header kadence-elementor-colors elementor-default elementor-kit-82278 Sec.300.618(a) Sec.300.618(a) Sec 300618 (a) Sec 300 618 (a) Sec. 300.618 a Sec.300.618a Sec. 300.618 a Sec.300.618a Sec.--300.618-a Sec. 300.618 a Sec.--300.618-a Sec.300.618a

Last modified on May 3, 2017