Sec. 300.507 (a) (1)

(1) A parent or a public agency may file a due process complaint on any of the matters described in §300.503(a)(1) and (2) (relating to the identification, evaluation or educational placement of a child with a disability, or the provision of FAPE to the child).

idea_regulations-template-default single single-idea_regulations postid-57580 group-blog elementor-default

Last modified on May 2, 2017