Sec. 300.323 (e)

(e) IEPs for children who transfer public agencies in the same State. If a child with a disability (who had an IEP that was in effect in a previous public agency in the same State) transfers to a new public agency in the same State, and enrolls in a new school within the same school year, the new public agency (in consultation with the parents) must provide FAPE to the child (including services comparable to those described in the child’s IEP from the previous public agency), until the new public agency either—

(1) Adopts the child’s IEP from the previous public agency; or
(2) Develops, adopts, and implements a new IEP that meets the applicable requirements in §§300.320 through 300.324.
Severe Discrepancy
idea_regulations-template-default single single-idea_regulations postid-56116 with-font-selector group-blog elementor-default elementor-kit-82278 Sec.300.323(e) Sec.300.323(e) Sec 300323 (e) Sec 300 323 (e) Sec. 300.323 e Sec.300.323e Sec. 300.323 e Sec.300.323e Sec.--300.323-e Sec. 300.323 e Sec.--300.323-e Sec.300.323e

Last modified on May 2, 2017