Sec. 300.300 (d) (4)


(i) If a parent of a child who is home schooled or placed in a private school by the parents at their own expense does not provide consent for the initial evaluation or the reevaluation, or the parent fails to respond to a request to provide consent, the public agency may not use the consent override procedures (described in paragraphs (a)(3) and (c)(1) of this section); and
(ii) The public agency is not required to consider the child as eligible for services under §§300.132 through 300.144.

Severe Discrepancy, Screening
idea_regulations-template-default single single-idea_regulations postid-59933 wp-custom-logo wp-embed-responsive with-font-selector no-anchor-scroll footer-on-bottom animate-body-popup social-brand-colors hide-focus-outline link-style-standard has-sidebar content-title-style-normal content-width-normal content-style-boxed content-vertical-padding-show non-transparent-header mobile-non-transparent-header kadence-elementor-colors elementor-default elementor-kit-82278 Sec.300.300(d)(4) Sec.300.300(d)(4) Sec 300300 (d) (4) Sec 300 300 (d) (4) Sec. 300.300 d 4 Sec.300.300d4 Sec. 300.300 d 4 Sec.300.300d4 Sec.--300.300-d-4 Sec. 300.300 500 4 Sec.--300.300-500-4 Sec.300.3005004

Last modified on May 3, 2017