Sec. 300.300 (b) (2)

(2) The public agency must make reasonable efforts to obtain informed consent from the parent for the initial provision of special education and related services to the child.

Severe Discrepancy
idea_regulations-template-default single single-idea_regulations postid-59765 wp-custom-logo wp-embed-responsive with-font-selector no-anchor-scroll footer-on-bottom animate-body-popup social-brand-colors hide-focus-outline link-style-standard has-sidebar content-title-style-normal content-width-normal content-style-boxed content-vertical-padding-show non-transparent-header mobile-non-transparent-header kadence-elementor-colors elementor-default elementor-kit-82278 Sec.300.300(b)(2) Sec.300.300(b)(2) Sec 300300 (b) (2) Sec 300 300 (b) (2) Sec. 300.300 b 2 Sec.300.300b2 Sec. 300.300 b 2 Sec.300.300b2 Sec.--300.300-b-2 Sec. 300.300 b 2 Sec.--300.300-b-2 Sec.300.300b2

Last modified on May 3, 2017