Sec. 300.192 (c)

(c) The Secretary sends the notice to the SEA and, as appropriate, LEA or other public agency by certified mail with return receipt requested.

idea_regulations-template-default single single-idea_regulations postid-58322 with-font-selector group-blog elementor-default elementor-kit-82278 Sec.300.192(c) Sec.300.192(c) Sec 300192 (c) Sec 300 192 (c) Sec. 300.192 c Sec.300.192c Sec. 300.192 c Sec.300.192c Sec.--300.192-c Sec. 300.192 100 Sec.--300.192-100 Sec.300.192100

Last modified on May 2, 2017