Sec. 300.182 (j)

(j) The Secretary may remand the matter to the Hearing Official or Hearing Panel for further proceedings.

idea_regulations-template-default single single-idea_regulations postid-58088 with-font-selector group-blog elementor-default elementor-kit-82278 Sec.300.182(j) Sec.300.182(j) Sec 300182 (j) Sec 300 182 (j) Sec. 300.182 j Sec.300.182j Sec. 300.182 j Sec.300.182j Sec.--300.182-j Sec. 300.182 j Sec.--300.182-j Sec.300.182j

Last modified on May 2, 2017