Sec. 300.153 (d)

(d) The party filing the complaint must forward a copy of the complaint to the LEA or public agency serving the child at the same time the party files the complaint with the SEA.

Severe Discrepancy
idea_regulations-template-default single single-idea_regulations postid-50381 with-font-selector group-blog elementor-default elementor-kit-82278 Sec.300.153(d) Sec.300.153(d) Sec 300153 (d) Sec 300 153 (d) Sec. 300.153 d Sec.300.153d Sec. 300.153 d Sec.300.153d Sec.--300.153-d Sec. 300.153 500 Sec.--300.153-500 Sec.300.153500

Last modified on July 12, 2017