Sec. 300.30 (a) (4)

(4) An individual acting in the place of a biological or adoptive parent (including a grandparent, stepparent, or other relative) with whom the child lives, or an individual who is legally responsible for the child’s welfare; or

Severe Discrepancy
idea_regulations-template-default single single-idea_regulations postid-57635 with-font-selector group-blog elementor-default elementor-kit-82278 Sec.300.30(a)(4) Sec.300.30(a)(4) Sec 30030 (a) (4) Sec 300 30 (a) (4) Sec. 300.30 a 4 Sec.300.30a4 Sec. 300.30 a 4 Sec.300.30a4 Sec.--300.30-a-4 Sec. 300.30 a 4 Sec.--300.30-a-4 Sec.300.30a4

Last modified on May 2, 2017