Explore the new and improved College Scorecard.
Students can find information that is more customized to them including information about how much money they might earn based on what they choose to study.
They can even compare up to 10 schools at a time.
Host an #AfAmTeachIn!
The #AfAmTeachIn tool kit is designed to support you in hosting a gathering on educational excellence for African Americans to raise awareness about the importance of investing in African American youths, highlight individuals and organizations in your community supporting the learning and advancement of African American students, and support networks of individuals and community-based organizations engaged in this critical work. We hope this guide will support local community members to host events that are successful because they were well run and focus on what your neighbors believe is most important. Read more about how you can host an #AfAmTeachIn!
Fact Sheets, Toolkits and Multimedia
This list contains links to other websites. These links represent just a few examples of the numerous education reference materials available to the general public. The opinions expressed in any articles or web pages do not necessarily reflect the positions or policies of the U.S. Department of Education. The inclusion of resources should not be construed or interpreted as an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Education of any private organization or business listed herein.
Resources for Educators
- Share My Lesson
- Reading Universe
- AFT Real Solutions for Kids & Communities Toolkit
- NEA’s Education Support Professionals (ESP) Professional Growth Continuum
- NEA’s Micro-credentials
- Disrupting Institutional Racism & Other Forms of Bias – Orlando NEA Professional Development Plenary [Video]
- Disrupting Institutional Racism & Other Forms of Bias Presentation [PDF]
- Teaching and Learning 2015 Plenary [Video]
Supporting College Access and Success
- Black College Graduates and the Student Debt Gap [Fact Sheet]
- Next Generation: College Completion Toolkit for First Generation and Nontraditional Students [Toolkit]
Supporting Early Learning
Supporting English Language Learners
- New Faces of Black America – FACT SHEET 1 [Fact Sheet]
Supporting the Learning and Development of African American Girls and Women
- AfAmWomenLead Summit Memo [Memo]
Supporting Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and Queer Students
- LGBTQ Teach in Toolkit [Toolkit]
- The Village Work of Supporting the Learning and Development of African American LGBTQ Youth [Video]
- Opportunities to Ensure Black LGBTQ Youth Thrive [Video]
- AfAmED Summit on LGBTQ Youth [Video]
Supporting Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) Access and Success
- Supporting Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) Success among African American Students [Fact Sheet]
- STEM Stars [Video]
Increasing Teacher Diversity
- Call for African American Educators [Fact Sheet]
Please find all available resources on our previous webinars here.