Do you want to learn more about applying for federal arts/cultural/humanities grants or other funding opportunities for your university or research?
Will you be in Washington D.C. for the 2019 HBCU annual conference? Do you want to know more about applying for federal arts/cultural/humanities grants or other funding opportunities for your university or college?
Get the inside scoop straight from three federal agencies that offer grants, on how YOU can increase successful applications for funding opportunities.
Attend Dream It – Achieve It: Federal Cultural Funding Opportunities for HBCUs, a day-and-a-half workshop hosted by Arts and Humanities agencies.
WHEN: September 10: 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM & September 11: 8:30 AM – 12:30 PM
WHERE: Meeting Room 16, Renaissance Hotel, 999 9th St., NW, Washington, DC 20001
Workshop attendees are invited to attend an exclusive tour of the National Museum of African American History and Culture – BEFORE the museum is open to the public!
At the workshop you will:
- Learn about the various funding opportunities available within the arts/cultural/humanities sector at the federal, state, and local levels.
- Learn how to address challenges in obtaining funding in these fields.
- Hear success stories of recent grant awardees.
- Find out about career opportunities for students in arts and humanities majors.
- Learn how to prepare successful grant applications during one on one question and answer session.
Register for this workshop when you register for your sessions at the conference!