SEPTEMBER 20-23| WASHINGTON, DC
Exhibitor space is limited. Do not delay, apply today!
Exhibiting at the conference provides an opportunity for a company, agency, or organization to transform the audiences experience by creating a fun, immersive and interactive atmosphere. We are searching for bold, innovative exhibits that will attract visitors and drive traffic that fosters business relationships and delivers unique value with potential stakeholders, future grantees, or contractors. This event is the best opportunity for you to network, connect with the HBCU community and share information about your agency, company, or organization.
- Complete the Exhibitor Application in its entirety.
- Save the form using your agency/organization’s name.
- Submit the form by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, Subject line: 2022 HBCU Week Exhibitor Application no later than May 23, 2022.
The Initiative reserves the right to select organizations on best fit according to information provided.
- Applicants must be members of the HBCU Federal Interagency Working Group, 2022 National HBCU Week Conference donors and/or 2022 National HBCU Week session coordinators.
- Exhibits are not intended to sell, promote, or endorse products or services.
- Federal agencies with multiple sub-agencies/bureaus work collaboratively. Federal Agency subcomponents (agencies, bureaus, etc.) will be combined at the discretion of the Initiative.
- Only complete applications will be considered.
- Innovative approaches that are unique, drive traffic and create an environment that is engaging and fun. (Simulators, video presentations, AR/VR, interactive installations, contactless engagement, games, etc.).
- Applicants must represent organization that provides products/services to institutions of higher education, their faculty, staff, students, and the communities they serve.
DEADLINE & SELECTION TIMELINE
- Application deadline is May 23.
- Selection notification on or before July 1
There may be a $30 per table rental fee made payable to the venue directly. Exhibitors that require Wi-Fi access, electricity, parking, and/or additional AV support will need to coordinate those services with the venue directly.