Exhibiting at the conference provides an opportunity for a company, agency or organization to exhibit products, services and organizational opportunities. Exhibitions are held on days one and two of the conference and near the registration site for all participants, offering excellent visibility.
Complete the Exhibitor Application in its entirety and submit it to email@example.com. Subject line: 2016HBCU Week Conference Exhibitor. Application no later than July 1, 2016.
WHI-HBCU reserves the right to reject any organization applying for exhibit space.
- Applicant must represent individuals/organizations that provide products/services to institutions of higher education, their faculty, staff, students and the communities they serve.
- Only completed applications will be considered.
TIMELINE & DEADLINE
- Application deadline is July 1, 2016.
- Approved exhibitors will be notified on or before August 1, 2016.
- Set-up, show time and breakdown information will be provided to Approved Exhibitors on or before September 1, 2016.
Due to limited exhibit space, selection and availability will be made on a first-come, first-served basis. Additionally, conference sponsors are guaranteed an exhibit space.
Exhibit space includes the following:
- One 3’ x 6’ skirted table
- Two (2) Chairs
- Inclusion of agency/organization name in the conference program