Introduction to the U.S. Department of Energy
Science, Technology and Policy Program for Post-Masters and Post-Doctoral
Register Now for an Earth Week Webinar! Bioenergy: Growing America’s Energy Future
Save the Date for an Earth Week Webinar! Bioenergy: Growing America’s Energy Future
The U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) Bioenergy Technologies Office (BETO) will host a dynamic webinar on Wednesday, April 21, 2021 from 1 p.m.–2 p.m. ET. The webinar, Bioenergy: Growing America’s Energy Future, will feature BETO leadership detailing BETO’s research and development efforts to enable the U.S. bioeconomy.
The panel of speakers includes BETO’s:
- Dr. Valerie Sarisky-Reed, Acting Director
- Dr. Jay Fitzgerald, Chief Scientist
- Dr. Reyhaneh Shenassa, Chief Engineer
Join the panel as they discuss high priority BETO topics including:
- Bioenergy Program Overview
- Plastics recycling initiatives
- Waste-to-energy efforts
- Engaging farmers as clean energy partners
- CO2 utilization
- Advancements in marine and aviation biofuels.