2020 NATIONAL HBCU WEEK CONFERENCE CAREER FAIR
SEPTEMBER 23, 2020| Renaissance Washington DC Downtown Hotel, Washington, DC
Career Fair space will be limited.
Participating in the career far at the conference provides an opportunity for a company, agency or organization to recruit HBCU talent and showcase career pathways, internships, fellowships and professional development services and resources.
- Complete the Career Fair Application in its entirety.
- Save the form using your organization’s name.
- Submit the form by email to Elyse.Jones@ed.gov , Subject line: 2020 HBCU Week Career Fair Application no later than June 15, 2020.
The Initiative reserves the right to select organizations on best fit according to information provided.
- Applicant must represent organization that provides products/services to institutions of higher education, their faculty, staff, students and the communities they serve. Must have available jobs, internship, fellowship and/or professional development resources and services.
- Career Fair participants are not intended to sell, promote or endorse products or services (i.e., Magazine/Book sales, clothing sales, membership drives, etc. are prohibited)
- Only complete applications will be considered.
DEADLINE & SELECTION TIMELINE
- Application deadline is June 15, 2020.
- Selection notification on or before August 3, 2020
There is no cost to exhibit, however exhibitors that require Wi-Fi access, electricity, parking or other AV support will need to coordinate those services with the venue directly.
Space is limited therefore, exhibitors are encouraged to arrange fun, interactive tabletop displays. Smaller pop-up banners are also acceptable.
Exhibit space includes the following:
- One 3’ x 6’ skirted table with two chairs
- Inclusion of agency/organization name in the conference program
- Access to the conference app to interact with participants and share information
NOTE: The Initiative recommends that federal agencies with multiple sub-agencies/bureaus work collaboratively. Federal Agency subcomponents (agencies, bureaus, etc.) will be combined at the discretion of the Initiative.