OCTAE is pleased to introduce the expert panel of judges for the EdSim Challenge! They bring a wealth of expertise in education, simulations, industry training, emerging technology, and venture capital to the Challenge, and share a passion for transforming teaching and learning experiences through virtual and augmented reality.
Join us in acknowledging the time, effort, and incredible array of talents the judges are contributing to the energy of the EdSim Challenge.
- Elizabeth Baron, Virtual Reality & Advanced Visualization Technical Specialist, Ford Motor Company
- Nonny de la Peña, CEO and Founder, Emblematic Group
- Marlon Evans, CEO, GSVlabs
- Steve Isaacs, Video Game Design and Development Teacher, William Annin Middle School
- Reshma Saujani, Founder and CEO, Girls Who Code
- Kurt Squire, Co-Director, Games+Learning+Society Center, Wisconsin Institute for Discovery
- Kiki Wolfkill, Halo Transmedia & Entertainment Studio Head, Microsoft’s 343 Industries
As a reminder, the EdSim Challenge is accepting submissions for simulation concepts through January 17, 2017 at 4:59:59 PM EST.
You can also sign up to receive Challenge updates here and see quick overview in the video below.