Section 1482 (d)
(d) Minimum funding required
- Subject to paragraph (2), the Secretary shall ensure that, for each fiscal year, not less than the following amounts are provided under parts B and C to address the following needs:
- (A) $12,832,000 to address the educational, related services, transitional, and early intervention needs of children with deaf-blindness.
- (B) $4,000,000 to address the postsecondary, vocational, technical, continuing, and adult education needs of individuals with deafness.
- (C) $4,000,000 to address the educational, related services, and transitional needs of children with an emotional disturbance and those who are at risk of developing an emotional disturbance.
- If the sum of the amount appropriated to carry out parts B and C, and part E of the Education Sciences Reform Act of 2002 [20 U.S.C. 9567 et seq.] for any fiscal year is less than $130,000,000, the amounts listed in paragraph (1) shall be ratably reduced for the fiscal year.
(1) In general
(2) Ratable reduction
Last modified on November 7, 2019