(d) Annual report
The Secretary shall provide an annual report to Congress that—
- (1) summarizes the research conducted under part E of the Education Sciences Reform Act of 2002 [20 U.S.C. 9567 et seq.];
- (2) analyzes and summarizes the data reported by the States and the Secretary of the Interior under section 1418 of this title;
- (3) summarizes the studies and evaluations conducted under this section and the timeline for their completion;
- (4) describes the extent and progress of the assessment of national activities; and
- (5) describes the findings and determinations resulting from reviews of State implementation of this chapter.
Last modified on November 7, 2019