(5) The availability of an adequate number of qualified personnel is critical—
- (A) to serve effectively children with disabilities;
- (B) to assume leadership positions in administration and direct services;
- (C) to provide teacher training; and
- (D) to conduct high quality research to improve special education.
idea_regulations-template-default single single-idea_regulations postid-77805 wp-custom-logo wp-embed-responsive with-font-selector no-anchor-scroll footer-on-bottom animate-body-popup social-brand-colors hide-focus-outline link-style-standard has-sidebar content-title-style-normal content-width-normal content-style-boxed content-vertical-padding-show non-transparent-header mobile-non-transparent-header kadence-elementor-colors elementor-default elementor-kit-82278 1450(5) Section1450(5) Section 1450 (5) Section 1450 (5) Section 1450 5 Section14505 1450 5 14505 Section-1450-5 Section 1450 5 Section-1450-5 Section14505
Last modified on November 7, 2019