Section 1440 (b) (2) (A)

    (A) In general

  • If a public agency other than an educational agency fails to provide or pay for the services pursuant to an agreement required under paragraph (1), the local educational agency or State agency (as determined by the Chief Executive Officer or designee) shall provide or pay for the provision of such services to the child.
  • Severe Discrepancy
    idea_regulations-template-default single single-idea_regulations postid-77904 wp-custom-logo wp-embed-responsive with-font-selector no-anchor-scroll footer-on-bottom animate-body-popup social-brand-colors hide-focus-outline link-style-standard has-sidebar content-title-style-normal content-width-normal content-style-boxed content-vertical-padding-show non-transparent-header mobile-non-transparent-header kadence-elementor-colors elementor-default elementor-kit-82278 1440(b)(2)(A) Section1440(b)(2)(A) Section 1440 (b) (2) (A) Section 1440 (b) (2) (A) Section 1440 b 2 A Section1440b2A 1440 b 2 A 1440b2A Section-1440-b-2-A Section 1440 b 2 A Section-1440-b-2-A Section1440b2A

    Last modified on November 7, 2019