- The Chief Executive Officer of a State or designee of the officer shall ensure that an interagency agreement or other mechanism for interagency coordination is in effect between each public agency and the designated lead agency, in order to ensure—
- (i) the provision of, and financial responsibility for, services provided under this subchapter; and
- (ii) such services are consistent with the requirements of section 1435 of this title and the State’s application pursuant to section 1437 of this title, including the provision of such services during the pendency of any such dispute.
- The Chief Executive Officer of a State or designee of the officer shall ensure that the terms and conditions of such agreement or mechanism are consistent with the terms and conditions of the State’s agreement or mechanism under section 1412(a)(12) of this title, where appropriate.
(1) Establishing financial responsibility for services
(A) In general
(B) Consistency between agreements or mechanisms under subchapter II
Last modified on November 7, 2019