- (A) the general administration and supervision of programs and activities receiving assistance under section 1433 of this title, and the monitoring of programs and activities used by the State to carry out this subchapter, whether or not such programs or activities are receiving assistance made available under section 1433 of this title, to ensure that the State complies with this subchapter;
- (B) the identification and coordination of all available resources within the State from Federal, State, local, and private sources;
- (C) the assignment of financial responsibility in accordance with section 1437(a)(2) of this title to the appropriate agencies;
- (D) the development of procedures to ensure that services are provided to infants and toddlers with disabilities and their families under this subchapter in a timely manner pending the resolution of any disputes among public agencies or service providers;
- (E) the resolution of intra- and interagency disputes; and
- (F) the entry into formal interagency agreements that define the financial responsibility of each agency for paying for early intervention services (consistent with State law) and procedures for resolving disputes and that include all additional components necessary to ensure meaningful cooperation and coordination.
Last modified on November 7, 2019