Section 1415 (i) (2) (A)

    (A) In general

  • Any party aggrieved by the findings and decision made under subsection (f) or (k) who does not have the right to an appeal under subsection (g), and any party aggrieved by the findings and decision made under this subsection, shall have the right to bring a civil action with respect to the complaint presented pursuant to this section, which action may be brought in any State court of competent jurisdiction or in a district court of the United States, without regard to the amount in controversy.
  • idea_regulations-template-default single single-idea_regulations postid-78531 wp-custom-logo wp-embed-responsive with-font-selector no-anchor-scroll footer-on-bottom animate-body-popup social-brand-colors hide-focus-outline link-style-standard has-sidebar content-title-style-normal content-width-normal content-style-boxed content-vertical-padding-show non-transparent-header mobile-non-transparent-header kadence-elementor-colors elementor-default elementor-kit-82278 1415(i)(2)(A) Section1415(i)(2)(A) Section 1415 (i) (2) (A) Section 1415 (i) (2) (A) Section 1415 i 2 A Section1415i2A 1415 i 2 A 1415i2A Section-1415-i-2-A Section 1415 1 2 A Section-1415-1-2-A Section141512A

    Last modified on November 7, 2019