Section 1415 (d) (1)
- A copy of the procedural safeguards available to the parents of a child with a disability shall be given to the parents only 1 time a year, except that a copy also shall be given to the parents—
- (i) upon initial referral or parental request for evaluation;
- (ii) upon the first occurrence of the filing of a complaint under subsection (b)(6); and
- (iii) upon request by a parent.
- A local educational agency may place a current copy of the procedural safeguards notice on its Internet website if such website exists.
(1) In general
(A) Copy to parents
(B) Internet website
Severe Discrepancy, Screening
Last modified on November 7, 2019