Section 1414 (d) (4)
(4) Review and revision of IEP
- The local educational agency shall ensure that, subject to subparagraph (B), the IEP Team—
- (i) reviews the child’s IEP periodically, but not less frequently than annually, to determine whether the annual goals for the child are being achieved; and
- (ii) revises the IEP as appropriate to address—
- (I) any lack of expected progress toward the annual goals and in the general education curriculum, where appropriate;
- (II) the results of any reevaluation conducted under this section;
- (III) information about the child provided to, or by, the parents, as described in subsection (c)(1)(B);
- (IV) the child’s anticipated needs; or
- (V) other matters.
- A regular education teacher of the child, as a member of the IEP Team, shall, consistent with paragraph (1)(C), participate in the review and revision of the IEP of the child.
(A) In general
(B) Requirement with respect to regular education teacher
Severe Discrepancy, Screening
Last modified on November 7, 2019