Section 1412 (a) (11) (A) (i)
- (i) the requirements of this subchapter are met;
- (ii) all educational programs for children with disabilities in the State, including all such programs administered by any other State agency or local agency—
- (I) are under the general supervision of individuals in the State who are responsible for educational programs for children with disabilities; and
- (II) meet the educational standards of the State educational agency; and
- (iii) in carrying out this subchapter with respect to homeless children, the requirements of subtitle B of title VII of the McKinney-Vento Homeless Assistance Act (42 U.S.C. 11431 et seq.) are met.
Last modified on November 7, 2019