(6) Establishment of advisory board
- (A) assist in the coordination of services within the BIA and with other local, State, and Federal agencies in the provision of education for infants, toddlers, and children with disabilities;
- (B) advise and assist the Secretary of the Interior in the performance of the Secretary of the Interior’s responsibilities described in this subsection;
- (C) develop and recommend policies concerning effective inter- and intra-agency collaboration, including modifications to regulations, and the elimination of barriers to inter- and intra-agency programs and activities;
- (D) provide assistance and disseminate information on best practices, effective program coordination strategies, and recommendations for improved early intervention services or educational programming for Indian infants, toddlers, and children with disabilities; and
- (E) provide assistance in the preparation of information required under paragraph (2)(D).
Last modified on November 7, 2019