Section 1411 (d) (3) (A)
- Except as provided in subparagraph (B), the Secretary shall allocate for the fiscal year—
- (I) to each State the amount the State received under this section for fiscal year 1999;
- (II) 85 percent of any remaining funds to States on the basis of the States’ relative populations of children aged 3 through 21 who are of the same age as children with disabilities for whom the State ensures the availability of a free appropriate public education under this subchapter; and
- (III) 15 percent of those remaining funds to States on the basis of the States’ relative populations of children described in subclause (II) who are living in poverty.
- For the purpose of making grants under this paragraph, the Secretary shall use the most recent population data, including data on children living in poverty, that are available and satisfactory to the Secretary.
(A) Allocation of increase
(i) In general
Last modified on November 7, 2019