(5) Educational service agency
- (A) means a regional public multiservice agency—
- (i) authorized by State law to develop, manage, and provide services or programs to local educational agencies; and
- (ii) recognized as an administrative agency for purposes of the provision of special education and related services provided within public elementary schools and secondary schools of the State; and
- (B) includes any other public institution or agency having administrative control and direction over a public elementary school or secondary school.
Last modified on November 7, 2019