(a) Advising and assisting the lead agency. The Council must advise and assist the lead agency in the performance of its responsibilities in section 635(a)(10) of the Act, including—
(1) Identification of sources of fiscal and other support for services for early intervention service programs under part C of the Act;
(2) Assignment of financial responsibility to the appropriate agency;
(3) Promotion of methods (including use of intra-agency and interagency agreements) for intra-agency and interagency collaboration regarding child find under §§303.115 and 303.302, monitoring under §303.120 and §§303.700 through 303.708, financial responsibility and provision of early intervention services under §§303.202 and 303.511, and transition under §303.209; and
(4) Preparation of applications under this part and amendments to those applications.
(b) Advising and assisting on transition. The Council must advise and assist the SEA and the lead agency regarding the transition of toddlers with disabilities to preschool and other appropriate services.
(c) Annual report to the Governor and to the Secretary.
(i) Prepare and submit an annual report to the Governor and to the Secretary on the status of early intervention service programs for infants and toddlers with disabilities and their families under part C of the Act operated within the State; and
(ii) Submit the report to the Secretary by a date that the Secretary establishes.
(2) Each annual report must contain the information required by the Secretary for the year for which the report is made.
idea_regulations-template-default single single-idea_regulations postid-60252 wp-custom-logo wp-embed-responsive with-font-selector no-anchor-scroll footer-on-bottom animate-body-popup social-brand-colors hide-focus-outline link-style-standard has-sidebar content-title-style-normal content-width-normal content-style-boxed content-vertical-padding-show non-transparent-header mobile-non-transparent-header kadence-elementor-colors elementor-default elementor-kit-82278 Sec.303.604FunctionsoftheCouncil—requiredduties Sec.303.604FunctionsoftheCouncil—requiredduties Sec 303604 Functions of the Council—required duties Sec 303 604 Functions of the Council—required duties Sec. 303.604 Functions of the Council—required duties Sec.303.604FunctionsoftheCouncil—requiredduties Sec. 303.604 Functions of the Council—required duties Sec.303.604FunctionsoftheCouncil—requiredduties Sec.--303.604-Functions-of-the-Council—required-duties Sec. 303.604 Functions of the 100 500 Sec.--303.604-Functions-of-the-100-500 Sec.303.604Functionsofthe100500