Sec. 303.603 (a) (3)

(3) Pay compensation to a member of the Council if the member is not employed or must forfeit wages from other employment when performing official Council business;

idea_regulations-template-default single single-idea_regulations postid-60224 wp-custom-logo wp-embed-responsive with-font-selector no-anchor-scroll footer-on-bottom animate-body-popup social-brand-colors hide-focus-outline link-style-standard has-sidebar content-title-style-normal content-width-normal content-style-boxed content-vertical-padding-show non-transparent-header mobile-non-transparent-header kadence-elementor-colors elementor-default elementor-kit-82278 Sec.303.603(a)(3) Sec.303.603(a)(3) Sec 303603 (a) (3) Sec 303 603 (a) (3) Sec. 303.603 a 3 Sec.303.603a3 Sec. 303.603 a 3 Sec.303.603a3 Sec.--303.603-a-3 Sec. 303.603 a 3 Sec.--303.603-a-3 Sec.303.603a3

Last modified on May 3, 2017