Sec. 303.601 (c)

(c) The Council may include other members selected by the Governor, including a representative from the Bureau of Indian Education (BIE) or, where there is no school operated or funded by the BIE in the State, from the Indian Health Service or the tribe or tribal council.

idea_regulations-template-default single single-idea_regulations postid-60140 wp-custom-logo wp-embed-responsive with-font-selector no-anchor-scroll footer-on-bottom animate-body-popup social-brand-colors hide-focus-outline link-style-standard has-sidebar content-title-style-normal content-width-normal content-style-boxed content-vertical-padding-show non-transparent-header mobile-non-transparent-header kadence-elementor-colors elementor-default elementor-kit-82278 Sec.303.601(c) Sec.303.601(c) Sec 303601 (c) Sec 303 601 (c) Sec. 303.601 c Sec.303.601c Sec. 303.601 c Sec.303.601c Sec.--303.601-c Sec. 303.601 100 Sec.--303.601-100 Sec.303.601100

Last modified on May 3, 2017