Sec. 303.521 (e) (1) (i)

(i) Participate in mediation in accordance with §303.431.

(ii) Request a due process hearing under §303.436 or 303.441, whichever is applicable.
(iii) File a State complaint under §303.434.
(iv) Use any other procedure established by the State for speedy resolution of financial claims, provided that such use does not delay or deny the parent’s procedural rights under this part, including the right to pursue, in a timely manner, the redress options described in paragraphs (e)(2)(i) through (e)(2)(iii) of this section.
idea_regulations-template-default single single-idea_regulations postid-59909 with-font-selector group-blog elementor-default elementor-kit-82278 Sec.303.521(e)(1)(i) Sec.303.521(e)(1)(i) Sec 303521 (e) (1) (i) Sec 303 521 (e) (1) (i) Sec. 303.521 e 1 i Sec.303.521e1i Sec. 303.521 e 1 i Sec.303.521e1i Sec.--303.521-e-1-i Sec. 303.521 e 1 1 Sec.--303.521-e-1-1 Sec.303.521e11

Last modified on May 3, 2017