Sec. 303.438 Civil action

303.438 Civil action.

Any party aggrieved by the findings and decision issued pursuant to a due process complaint has the right to bring a civil action in State or Federal court under section 639(a)(1) of the Act.

idea_regulations-template-default single single-idea_regulations postid-58219 wp-custom-logo wp-embed-responsive with-font-selector no-anchor-scroll footer-on-bottom animate-body-popup social-brand-colors hide-focus-outline link-style-standard has-sidebar content-title-style-normal content-width-normal content-style-boxed content-vertical-padding-show non-transparent-header mobile-non-transparent-header kadence-elementor-colors elementor-default elementor-kit-82278 Sec.303.438Civilaction Sec.303.438Civilaction Sec 303438 Civil action Sec 303 438 Civil action Sec. 303.438 Civil action Sec.303.438Civilaction Sec. 303.438 Civil action Sec.303.438Civilaction Sec.--303.438-Civil-action Sec. 303.438 105 action Sec.--303.438-105-action Sec.303.438105action

Last modified on May 2, 2017