303.436 Parental rights in due process hearing proceedings.
(a) General. Each lead agency must ensure that the parents of a child referred to part C are afforded the rights in paragraph (b) of this section in the due process hearing carried out under §303.430(d).
(b) Rights. Any parent involved in a due process hearing has the right to—
(1) Be accompanied and advised by counsel and by individuals with special knowledge or training with respect to early intervention services for infants and toddlers with disabilities;
(2) Present evidence and confront, cross-examine, and compel the attendance of witnesses;
(3) Prohibit the introduction of any evidence at the hearing that has not been disclosed to the parent at least five days before the hearing;
(4) Obtain a written or electronic verbatim transcription of the hearing at no cost to the parent; and
(5) Receive a written copy of the findings of fact and decisions at no cost to the parent.
idea_regulations-template-default single single-idea_regulations postid-58123 wp-custom-logo wp-embed-responsive with-font-selector no-anchor-scroll footer-on-bottom animate-body-popup social-brand-colors hide-focus-outline link-style-standard has-sidebar content-title-style-normal content-width-normal content-style-boxed content-vertical-padding-show non-transparent-header mobile-non-transparent-header kadence-elementor-colors elementor-default elementor-kit-82278 Sec.303.436Parentalrightsindueprocesshearingproceedings Sec.303.436Parentalrightsindueprocesshearingproceedings Sec 303436 Parental rights in due process hearing proceedings Sec 303 436 Parental rights in due process hearing proceedings Sec. 303.436 Parental rights in due process hearing proceedings Sec.303.436Parentalrightsindueprocesshearingproceedings Sec. 303.436 Parental rights in due process hearing proceedings Sec.303.436Parentalrightsindueprocesshearingproceedings Sec.--303.436-Parental-rights-in-due-process-hearing-proceedings Sec. 303.436 Parental rights 1 500 process hearing proceedings Sec.--303.436-Parental-rights-1-500-process-hearing-proceedings Sec.303.436Parentalrights1500processhearingproceedings