Sec. 303.431 (d) (1)

(1) Who is under contract with an appropriate alternative dispute resolution entity, or a parent training and information center or community parent resource center in the State established under section 671 or 672 of the Act; and

idea_regulations-template-default single single-idea_regulations postid-57698 wp-custom-logo wp-embed-responsive with-font-selector no-anchor-scroll footer-on-bottom animate-body-popup social-brand-colors hide-focus-outline link-style-standard has-sidebar content-title-style-normal content-width-normal content-style-boxed content-vertical-padding-show non-transparent-header mobile-non-transparent-header kadence-elementor-colors elementor-default elementor-kit-82278 Sec.303.431(d)(1) Sec.303.431(d)(1) Sec 303431 (d) (1) Sec 303 431 (d) (1) Sec. 303.431 d 1 Sec.303.431d1 Sec. 303.431 d 1 Sec.303.431d1 Sec.--303.431-d-1 Sec. 303.431 500 1 Sec.--303.431-500-1 Sec.303.4315001

Last modified on May 2, 2017