(a) The lead agency must ensure parental consent is obtained before—
(1) Administering screening procedures under §303.320 that are used to determine whether a child is suspected of having a disability;
(2) All evaluations and assessments of a child are conducted under §303.321;
(3) Early intervention services are provided to the child under this part;
(4) Public benefits or insurance or private insurance is used if such consent is required under §303.520; and
(5) Disclosure of personally identifiable information consistent with §303.414.
Last modified on May 2, 2017