The statewide comprehensive, coordinated, multidisciplinary interagency system to provide early intervention services for infants and toddlers with disabilities and their families referenced in §303.100 must include the following components:
(a) Pre-referral policies and procedures that include—
(1) A public awareness program as described in §303.301; and
(2) A comprehensive child find system as described in §303.302.
(b) Referral policies and procedures as described in §303.303.
(c) Post-referral policies and procedures that ensure compliance with the timeline requirements in §303.310 and include—
(1) Screening, if applicable, as described in §303.320;
(2) Evaluations and assessments as described in §§303.321 and 303.322; and
(3) Development, review, and implementation of IFSPs as described in §§303.340 through 303.346.
Last modified on May 3, 2017