Sec. 303.300 General
The statewide comprehensive, coordinated, multidisciplinary interagency system to provide early intervention services for infants and toddlers with disabilities and their families referenced in §303.100 must include the following components:
(a) Pre-referral policies and procedures that include—
(1) A public awareness program as described in §303.301; and
(2) A comprehensive child find system as described in §303.302.
(b) Referral policies and procedures as described in §303.303.
(c) Post-referral policies and procedures that ensure compliance with the timeline requirements in §303.310 and include—
(1) Screening, if applicable, as described in §303.320;
(2) Evaluations and assessments as described in §§303.321 and 303.322; and
(3) Development, review, and implementation of IFSPs as described in §§303.340 through 303.346.
Last modified on May 3, 2017