303.205 Description of use of funds.
(a) General. Each State application must include a description of the uses for funds under this part for the fiscal year or years covered by the application. The description must be presented separately for the lead agency and the Council and include the information required in paragraphs (b) through (e) of this section.
(b) State administration funds including administrative positions. For lead agencies other than State educational agencies (SEAs), each application must include the total—
(1) Amount of funds retained by the lead agency for administration purposes, including the amount in paragraph (b)(2) of this section; and
(2) Number of full-time equivalent administrative positions to be used to implement part C of the Act, and the total amount of salaries (including benefits) for those positions.
(c) Maintenance and implementation activities. Each application must include a description of the nature and scope of each major activity to be carried out under this part, consistent with §303.501, and the approximate amount of funds to be spent for each activity.
(d) Direct services. Each application must include a description of any direct services that the State expects to provide to infants and toddlers with disabilities and their families with funds under this part, consistent with §303.501, and the approximate amount of funds under this part to be used for the provision of each direct service.
(e) Activities by other public agencies. If other public agencies are to receive funds under this part, the application must include—
(1) The name of each agency expected to receive funds;
(2) The approximate amount of funds each agency will receive; and
(3) A summary of the purposes for which the funds will be used.
(Approved by Office of Management and Budget under control number 1820-0550)
Last modified on May 3, 2017