303.118 Comprehensive system of personnel development (CSPD).
Each system must include a comprehensive system of personnel development, including the training of paraprofessionals and the training of primary referral sources with respect to the basic components of early intervention services available in the State. A comprehensive system of personnel development—
(1) Training personnel to implement innovative strategies and activities for the recruitment and retention of EIS providers;
(2) Promoting the preparation of EIS providers who are fully and appropriately qualified to provide early intervention services under this part; and
(3) Training personnel to coordinate transition services for infants and toddlers with disabilities who are transitioning from an early intervention service program under part C of the Act to a preschool program under section 619 of the Act, Head Start, Early Head Start, an elementary school program under part B of the Act, or another appropriate program.
(1) Training personnel to work in rural and inner-city areas;
(2) Training personnel in the emotional and social development of young children; and
(3) Training personnel to support families in participating fully in the development and implementation of the child’s IFSP; and
(4) Training personnel who provide services under this part using standards that are consistent with early learning personnel development standards funded under the State Advisory Council on Early Childhood Education and Care established under the Head Start Act, if applicable.
(Approved by Office of Management and Budget under control number 1820-0550)
idea_regulations-template-default single single-idea_regulations postid-58421 wp-custom-logo wp-embed-responsive with-font-selector no-anchor-scroll footer-on-bottom animate-body-popup social-brand-colors hide-focus-outline link-style-standard has-sidebar content-title-style-normal content-width-normal content-style-boxed content-vertical-padding-show non-transparent-header mobile-non-transparent-header kadence-elementor-colors elementor-default elementor-kit-82278 Sec.303.118Comprehensivesystemofpersonneldevelopment(CSPD) Sec.303.118Comprehensivesystemofpersonneldevelopment(CSPD) Sec 303118 Comprehensive system of personnel development (CSPD) Sec 303 118 Comprehensive system of personnel development (CSPD) Sec. 303.118 Comprehensive system of personnel development CSPD Sec.303.118ComprehensivesystemofpersonneldevelopmentCSPD Sec. 303.118 Comprehensive system of personnel development CSPD Sec.303.118ComprehensivesystemofpersonneldevelopmentCSPD Sec.--303.118-Comprehensive-system-of-personnel-development-CSPD Sec. 303.118 100 system of personnel 500 100 Sec.--303.118-100-system-of-personnel-500-100 Sec.303.118100systemofpersonnel500100