Sec. 303.27 (a) (4)

(4) An individual acting in the place of a biological or adoptive parent (including a grandparent, stepparent, or other relative) with whom the child lives, or an individual who is legally responsible for the child’s welfare; or

Severe Discrepancy
idea_regulations-template-default single single-idea_regulations postid-57734 with-font-selector group-blog elementor-default elementor-kit-82278 Sec.303.27(a)(4) Sec.303.27(a)(4) Sec 30327 (a) (4) Sec 303 27 (a) (4) Sec. 303.27 a 4 Sec.303.27a4 Sec. 303.27 a 4 Sec.303.27a4 Sec.--303.27-a-4 Sec. 303.27 a 4 Sec.--303.27-a-4 Sec.303.27a4

Last modified on May 2, 2017